Rock’n Roll Songs Parodies by Hugleikur Dagsson
Parodias de canciones del Rock.
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
How to be Alone: A video that changed my life.
This is an amazingly inspirational creative piece.
I honestly just want to say thank you for not erasing my text, just to replace it with yours when this video is so special to me. Thank you so much for not doing that. <3 That was so kind of you.
I believe my life may have changed from watching this. It’s a whole new perspective on being alone. I love this
I get so overwhelmed when I see this again and again on my dash and watch the notes grow.
I KNOW THIS WOMAN I’ve met her she lives in my hometown she was our poet laureate for a year
THIS VIDEO LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE and taught me how to embrace my introversion and was my inspiration for going to dinner alone and going to movies alone and traveling alone and it’s still relevant and still challenges me on a daily basis
I’m so glad that so many people get to know Tanya Davis and this incredible piece of art
Still one of my favorite things ever
This was incredibly inspirational
do you ever put on music in your room or whatever and sing along
then you walk out, still singing and come back in and it lines up with the song and you feel like a god