For my Parsons challenge I decided to depict the natural beauty of women as something we neglect in society. I made a transition of exposed and self conscious to free and self confident. When we see a woman on an average day, they are already covered in makeup and masked for the day. What people tend to forget is how beautiful a woman can be in her natural essence. Hard at work, hair pulled back, concentrated, confident, determined, exposed, even sweating, that is where we see the real beauty of a woman truly come out.
tagged as: parsons challenge. my artwork. art. colors. oil pastel. watercolor. sculpture. women. beauty.
- theinsightfuljourney likes this
- dullhide likes this
- ca-hs likes this
- xlietomex likes this
- la-vida-es-un-carnaval-0412 likes this
- g00dgirlg0nebadd likes this
- ferrisbuellersgirlfriend likes this
- alfiebartolome likes this
- steve-zhuzhy likes this
- yannetti-and-meatballs likes this
- shineacoustic posted this